I was out traveling for a few days and came back to this wonderful surprise – A Sunshine Blogger Award. This is the first award for my blog and I am truly delighted, though I really don’t know if I deserve one.
A big Thank You to HappymessHappiness for considering me worthy of this award. I feel really honoured.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Once nominated, a blogger is required to:
- Thank the blogger for the nomination and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate eleven other blogs
- Give them eleven questions to answer
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts
Questions to Me
HappymessHappiness, here goes the answers to your questions:
Who is your favorite person and why?
My favourite person in my bro-in-law. His persistent positivism and energy brings happiness to everyone around.
One thing you can’t live without.
People, I always need them around me.
Best thing about your hometown.
It’s a small hill station in North Eastern India where everybody knows almost everyone else unlike big cities where even neighbours don’t know each other.
Your favorite book.
There are many. One of those is Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Recommend a TV show/series.
The last thing that made you cry.
A newspaper article about this man who was crippled after an accident and how his determination and perseverance made him a marathon runner.
Your number one goal this year.
To be a better version of myself and let go of my ego.
Your favorite food.
Traditional Bengali fish curry cooked in mustard oil and mustard paste.
What one place in your country do you recommend I visit?
Black or white?
What kind of person do you think I am?
Authentic, genuine, and happy-go-lucky 🙂
I am bending the rules here a bit as I am nominating 8 blogs instead of 11
Questions for Nominees
- How did you start blogging?
- What inspires you to continue blogging?
- Would you consider making a living out of your blog or is it more of a hobby?
- What’s your pet peeve?
- A favorite place you have travelled to.
- Would you rather travel solo than with others?
- Two random facts about yourself.
- Someone who has been a great influence in your life and why?
- What three adjectives best describe you?
- One thing that you would like to change in your life.
- If you had a time machine, would you go visit the past or the future?